Jeremy Gordon has gone through a crazy 6 months and we would love your support to aid with his rehabilitation.
Jeremy is part of Fitness Syndicate but also a trainer at fitstop corinda.
A little history on Jeremy Gordon injuries.
This was not just your usual football tackle for our Jeremy on Friday 14th May 2021.
From having his foot caught in some grass, landing awkwardly on his left leg & having 3 players land on him (around 500kg of weight) – he has been left with the below Injury count.
- ACL; Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- PCL; Posterior Cruciate Ligament
- LCL; Lateral Collateral Ligament
- Tibial Plateau Avulsion
- Popliteal Artery Occlusion / Disruption
- Tibial Nerve Palsy (Foot Drop)
- Biceps Femoris Tendon Tear (Hamstring)
We would love to support him with his road to recovery.
Profits from our Jeremy Gordon Fundraiser tee will go towards Jeremys recovery.